In 30 COVID Friendly Alternatives to a Dysfunctional Family Christmas, I adapted one of my most popular blog posts to help you through the Christmas and holiday season. This year over half of the blog was totally irrelevant due to COVID. So I asked my wonderful colleague, previous podcast guest and Soul Centre contributor Lindley Ashline to help me make this episode more HAES and COVID friendly. Thanks Lindley.
In 30 COVID Friendly Alternatives to a Dysfunctional Family Christmas, I talk about:
- My history of complex trauma and dysfunctional family Christmas’
- How I used food to cope
- How to set boundaries throughout the holidays
- My fave Dr Haushcka bath products
- Reasons you may be dreading Christmas
- Martha Becks ideas for surviving your next family Christmas
- Family estrangement throughout COVID and the holidays
- Being COVID safe throughout the holidays
- My 30 COVID friendly alternatives to a dysfunctional family Christmas
Links mentioned in this episode:
You can find all of the links from this episode in the blog post 30 COVID Friendly Alternatives to a Dysfunctional Family Christmas
Connect with me on social:
The SoulCentre.Online on Facebook
Jodie Gale on Instagram
Subscribe now to discover why women from all around the globe are tuning in to the Soul Sessions with Jodie Gale podcast.
Subscribe now and get your Free eBook: 4 Ways to Befriend Your Body
Join The Soul-Centred Women Facebook Group
Want to be a guest on the show? You can find topics of interest and more information on our Write for Us page.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Leave a Reply