In Healing from Co-dependency, Licensed Psychotherapist Sharon Martin talks about understanding and healing from codependency.
Sharon Martin, LCSW is a licensed psychotherapist in San Jose, California, specializing in co-dependency recovery. Sharon writes the blog Conquering Co-dependency for Psychology Today and is the author of “Navigating the Co-dependency Maze“, “The CBT Workbook for Perfectionism” and her new book “The Better Boundaries Workbook“.
In Healing from Codependency, Sharon also talks about:
- What brought her to this work
- Co-dependency and the helping professions
- Girls and self-sacrificing
- What is co-dependency?
- What does co-dependency look like?
- What does co-dependency feel like?
- Shame and co-dependency
- What is developmental trauma?
- Codependency as a coping mechanism
- The people please and the perfectionist
- Healing from co-dependency
Connect with Sharon on Social
Live Well with Sharon Martin Website
Sharon Martin on Twitter
Sharon Martin on YouTube
Sharon Martin on Facebook
Sharon Martin on Instagram
Connect Online with Jodie
Trauma Warriors™ Facebook page
Trauma Warriors™ Facebook Group
The Psychosynthesis Centre Facebook page
Opening the Door on Private Practice for Counsellors & Psychotherapists