In this episode, I talk about finding meaning and purpose in difficult times.
Jodie Gale is the founder of TheSoulCentre.Online, host of the Soul Sessions with Jodie Gale podcast, a Soul-Centred Psychotherapist, Complex Trauma Expert, Mind Body Eating + Plant-Based Nutrition Coach. She is a leading specialist in women’s emotional, psychological and spiritual health and well-being. Over the last 20 years, Jodie has helped women to transform and heal their lives from complex trauma, disordered eating and the trance of unworthiness. She has a private psychotherapy, counselling and life-coaching practice in Manly, Frenchs Forest and Allambie on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Australia. Jodie is passionate about helping women befriend, connect and nourish their whole selves: body, feelings, mind and SOUL!
In Finding Meaning & Purpose in Difficult Times I also share about:
- Famous people who have overcome great suffering
- Finding meaning and purpose in difficult times
- Suffering through COVID
- Viktor Frankl and Man’s Search for Meaning
- The Fear Zone, the Learning Zone & the Growth Zone
- Positive Thinking & Toxic Positivity
- IVF failures, grief and loss
- On Grief & Grieving by David Kessler & Elisabeth Kubler Ross
- The 5 Stages of Grief
- Transformation & Post-Traumatic Growth
- Journal Prompts for Overcoming
- A book list for overcoming adversity
- Repression of the sublime
Subscribe now to discover why women from all around the globe are tuning in to the Soul Sessions with Jodie Gale podcast.
Want to be a guest on the show? You can find topics of interest and more information on our Write for Us page.